On 13 February, the EU published an Information Note to EU business operating and/or investing in Crimea/Sevastopol.
The new version of this note includes updates about relevant regulations as well as more information about precautions to take when doing business in the region.
On the last page, it provides links to further information on the implementation of restrictive measures in the following documents:
- Guidelines on implementation and evaluation of restrictive measures, see here
- Best Practices for effective implementation of restrictive measures, see here
- Guidelines on the implementation of the prohibition on making indirectly available of funds and economic resources and the notions of ownership and control, see here
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), click here
- EU sanctions map, see here