Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Starts: 12:30 PM (EDT)
Ends: 2:00 PM (EDT)
The USMCA will go into effect on July 1, 2020, and companies should immediately assess how their NAFTA compliance programs must be revised to ensure continued trade compliance. NAFTA transformed North American supply chains when it went into effect in 1993, and USMCA changes to NAFTA significantly alter rules on which companies have structured their global manufacturing and distribution of goods. Join us for this first in a series of presentations on how the new USMCA will affect your company as we move closer to the July 1st implementation date. We will cover issues such as:
- Revisions to customs processes and procedures, including certificates of origin
- Foreign trade zones and drawback
- Intellectual property, e-commerce, and the environment
- Impact of changes to specific industries:
- Motor vehicles
- Steel and aluminum
- Chemicals and petroleum
- Textiles and apparel
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Food and BeveragPlease click here to Register.
Please click here to Register.
Speakers: John Brew, Dan Cannistra, David Stepp, Frances Hadfield, Maria Vanikiotis, and Sam Boone