COVID-19 Employment Update
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Please join us for an interactive two-part webinar series addressing the important legal and human resource issues facing U.S. companies as they try to navigate the current challenges presented by the pandemic and as they prepare to bring more employees back to the workplace.
As vaccination rates increase and confirmed COVID cases abate (thankfully!), and as government agencies, including OSHA, continue to issue important regulatory guidance, companies are:
- Revising their operational plans, with a renewed focus on protocols to facilitate return to the worksite strategies. These plans require careful consideration of numerous employment issues, including compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements regarding health and safety, paid leave issues, and wage/hour considerations.
- Implementing or modifying policies regarding return to the workplace and remote work arrangements.
- Reviewing their approach to COVID-vaccination policies.
- Assessing various liability issues presented in COVID-related litigation in designing their operational plans.
Crowell & Moring’s multi-disciplinary COVID team will lead a discussion of these issues to assist companies as they implement or update their workplace practices and policies. Topics discussed will include:
- Suggested considerations for implementing or modifying return to the workplace policies such as workplace safety or communications plans.
- Best practices involving employee vaccination protocols, and record keeping.
- Other important workplace rules aimed to protect the health and safety of employees.
A portion of the presentation will be interactive to address key issues that concern employers. We invite you to pose your questions now (via the registration page) and during the live event.