February 2, 2022 from 11:30 AM (EST) to 1:00 PM (EST)
Crowell & Moring International Trade attorneys will discuss the most prominent developments of the last year and the trends we expect to continue into 2022.
We will examine the myriad changes in this complex regulatory environment including:
- The changing role of the Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security and the impact of increased congressional scrutiny
- Exporting to China: The Military-Intelligence End User List, the Military End User List, Huawei, and the Foreign Direct Product Rule
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations updates
- Forced labor issues and new Entity List designations
- Encryption updates and new rules on cyber security
- Enforcement trends from the Departments of State and Commerce
- Investment Security and Export Controls Update
- Predictions for 2022
- Jeff Synder – Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Robert Clifton Burns – Senior Counsel, Washington, D.C.
- Nimrah Najeeb – Counsel, Washington, D.C.
- Chandler Leonard – Associate, Washington, D.C.
- Brian McGrath – Associate, New York
- Laurel Saito – Associate, Washington, D.C.
- Rachel Schumacher – Associate, Washington, D.C.