The American Conference Institute is hosting a Virtual AML & OFAC Conference for the Insurance Industry from January 19-20, 2022.
On January 19, 2022 at 12:30pm, Nicole Sayegh Succar, Counsel in Crowell & Moring’s New York Office, will be speaking on a panel with Matthew Saint, Group AML Officer/Deputy Group Chief Financial Crime Officer of AXA, regarding Risk-Based Compliance and Due Diligence Requirements, the Pandora Papers and Emerging Risks to Flag Now.
The panel will be discussing:
- Meeting enhanced due diligence requirements
- Legal entity registry status update
- Digital ID: Latest developments
- Regulatory trends to watch
- Global consistency with new AML regulatory body