Please Join Crowell & Moring for a Panel Discussion and Reception in London
The ICO Bares its (Sharp) Teeth:
What You Need to Know About GDPR One Year On
We have now seen the ICO bare its teeth with huge proposed fines for GDPR breaches.
In this session, we will be hosting a panel discussion on practical issues around GDPR one year (and a bit) on, what organisations need to be doing to avoid missteps, and the likely consequences if they get it wrong.
- Latest developments of GDPR & Brexit effect
- ICO enforcement and fines – key emerging themes
- Practical steps organisations can take to avoid problems
- Operational risks and priorities
- Lessons learned from prior mistakes
- Follow on claims and class actions
Jeff L. Poston (Moderator)
Partner – Washington, D.C.
Partner – Brussels
Partner – London
Managing Director – London Ankura Consulting Group
For questions about this event, please contact Anna Prescott
Please share this invitation with others in your organization.